Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend with Grandma

Today Grandma and I did some cleaning for advent, and took down some advent decorations. I've taken down all the curtains and dusted every surface my grandmother can't reach and changes lightbulbs. Pretty much I must be the coolest granddaughter in the world. Next weekend after the window cleaner has been here we're going to put up all the decorations and maybe bake some cookies? As a reward for my hard work I got some goodies and some christmas decorations which I'm going to decorate Isaac's room with when I get home. I can't wait, I love Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anna of Dallas said...

Good girl. I know she really appreciates that. She wants everything nice for Christmas too, but can't do everything by herself.

Anna of Dallas said...

Hej Charlene,
titta in till mig där du har något att hämta.