Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!


My dear nagging Mother, throughout the years you've made a point of complaining about my messy room and me not doing laundry and not doing the dishes and being lazy in general, and I've wanted nothing more than to just be able to hide away from you. But now that you're gone, and aren't here to nag at me, I miss you more than ever. Despite all that "terrible" nagging, you've been a really good mother to me. You always listen to my side of the argument and try to keep everything fair. I know I can tell you anything at all and I trust you with things I don't trust anyone else with. Shopping isn't fun without you, Christmas isn't fun without you, looking for apartments isn't fun without you.... pretty much what I'm trying to say is that I miss you terribly and regret ever wishing to move away from you! I love you so much and I'm so glad you're coming here for Christmas and I can't WAIT to see you!!

I LOVE YOU!

Your Daughter

1 comment:

Anna of Dallas said...

Thank you so much Charlene. That was the best birthday present ever. Well, not that you miss me terribly. But that you miss me. William said he was going to go Christmas shopping with me cause you couldn't, but now it looks like we will be able to do it anyway, over there.

You know I have kind of a similar feeling. When we used to go to the mall I got tired of listening to EVERYTHING that you wanted to have. But now I almost never go to the mall cause it's no fun without you and I especially don't want to go to certain stores without you.
It doesn't feel the same to drive (ride) down to AA center and especially not if certain songs are on the radio or driving to Frisco.
But that is life, you can't miss what you have.