Thursday, November 19, 2009

In happier news!

There are a lot of exciting things happening despite my depression over the lack of mommy-posts. Three words... Apartment, Christmas, Cats.

Apartment
Tomorrow, after my 3hour long German class (Which starts at 8am?!?!), my supercool uncle is going to pick me up. And where are we going?? To meet my fav. realtor at the apartment at Bryggaregatan. And what will we do there? Have our pre-bidding private showing. And if it turns out to be a good apartment... and we decide to buy it... then maybemaybe, we can work something out with the seller right away, without even going through any bidding!

Christmas
It seeeeeems, but isn't completely decided, that my familia is coming to Swedenland for Christmas! That means, I get to see everybody after like... 6months away from them. Andandand, they can bring me more of my stuffs! Aaaaand, we can have a big christmas with the whole family! Aaaaaaanndd my mom doesn't have to go Christmas shopping alone afterall. Pretty much it's really exciting. And I might have to slap them if they don't come.

Cats
Well I guess this post should be in two parts. First of all, working at the Katthuset has been really fun. I've fallen in love with a few of the cats, but especially Olga, who looks like my cat Randen. My second favorite has to be Jane, a shy little stripy one. And then of course I really likes Falköga, the one with one eye, but he moved to his new home yesterday! Tomorrow everyone who volunteers there is going out for pizza together, which I'm excited about, and next weekend we're having an open house to raise money and so people can see the cats. Hopefully no one adopts Olga though! The other cat news is, that after I get an apartment I've decided to try to move my old cat Randen in there, I'm worried her old self won't make it through many more winters out there in the wilderness... and I'm also considering adopting a cat from the Katthus, probably Olga. Hopefully Randen will adapt to being an indoor cat well, and hopefully she'll get along with Olga. But I'm fairly sure she will, Olga is still a kitten and cats tend to like to "adopt" kittens.

Well, that's all for now. Probably the longest post ever....

2 comments:

William said...

Did you get the cassa sister?

Charlene said...

I don't know yet bruder I'm going there today!!