Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still no apartment..

So the apartment at Spolegatan didn't work out either. Sigh. Wasn't too impressed by the one I saw yesterday, but I still have the one Henrik showed me. Plus I have another showing tomorrow and one on Tuesday. Sooo, we'll see how it goes!

Oh I was also at Katthuset today, I know I said I was going the other day but the meeting got postponed. Now I've met all the cats though and I'll have my first day of work on Friday! The cats were all really scared, except for a few. There was one that looked a lot like Randen, and one with only one eye that was gorgeousss, aaand two little stripy ones that were siblings and sooooo pretty! I'm sure this is going to be a fun job :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog isn't getting any comments... Might that be an indication that your posts are boring?

You need to SPICE it up. People go wild when you talk about zombies, and extra-terrestrial abductions, drugs, and crazy sex. That's how you get views.

Anyways... seems like everything is going well in Sweden. That's cool... but not as cool as time traveling robots bent on taking over the chocolate industry in a diabolical attempt to deprive the world peoples of their rich, dark chocolate-yyy goodness.

Get creative. Think outside the box. Bend the spoon... Yea.... Exactly. Fo' Sho'....

Charlene said...

Franz... my family reads this :/

William said...

lulwut Franz? Stop watching anime, it's making your brain rot.