Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bumpy ride

So this apartment bidding thing has been extremely up and down. First it seemed like maybemaybe, then like YES, then like "wait what happened?!" and now... like I won't get it at all. *tears* That was my dream-apartment you know. But, I have a few others that I like so hopefully one of them will be perfect for me too! No honestly I'm pretty depresso but the realator for two of the new prospects is pretty much the nicest realator I've ever met so I feel like I should seriously consider his two since he's been so nice and helpful. Then there's one other one who's realator works with the lady who was selling my dream-apartment, I haven't called her yet but it seems like it could be nice too... pray I'll find something I love!

2 comments:

Anna of Dallas said...

Let's hope that this is one of those times when you think you were really unlucky, but then it turns out you get or just as good.

Charlene said...

Yeah I hope so. I looked at one on Spolegatan, precis norr om centralen vid Kung Oscars Bro. den var faktiskt väldigtväldigt fin. jag hade nog tyckt om att bo där... :)