Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving?

So it seems I am moving to Isaac's house next week. I've thought of it before, but not until recently has it seemed like the smartest thing to do. He always asks me why I don't, and I guess it's just the principle... you don't move in with a guy you've been with for a few months without a backup plan. That's just not how it should happen. But, I've been convinced. I've talked to him and his mom and my mom and my grandma and my uncle.... and realized that it's the best thing for me to do at this point. So, next week, the moving truck (a.k.a. Isaac's mom's car) will roll. I still have to go home and tell Madde..... but I guess it's not too late since it wasn't official until today.

Once I'm all moved in, I'll post some pictures of mine and Isaac's room, which will be even mooore redecorated than it already is as soon as my rent is paid ;)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

2 comments:

Yukie said...

Love, you remind me of Georgia :)
We miss you lots and need to come see you!
Lots of LURVE!
Trin-bean.

Charlene said...

Haha really? :)
I guess I am pretty cool...

Y'all def need to. Shopping galorree, and soon there might even be snow to play in! At least it feels like it!

Ya know ya love me ;) Hehe
Chlenebean