Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eventful day


Today I moved in to Isaacs house and woow do i have a lot of stuff. I honestly don't know where I'm going to put it all.. I have a feeling some of it is going to have to be put up for sale on Blocket and some of the more summery stuff is going to have to hibernate in a box somewhere.. The cats seem to think all the new stuff is exciting though, they've been sniffing around all day!

The apartment search goes on. I went to see my dream apartment today and it was at least twice as amazing as I thought it would be. Unfortunately, people have already bid it out of my price-range. Damn them. I do have a few new options though, and I've booked some more showings. I figured I'd look at some apartments that were a little smaller to get them in my pricerange and I actually found some really nice ones! With even nicer pricetags ;)

2 comments:

Anna of Dallas said...

Yes I was wondering how it would fit and you have more boxes over here.

William said...

GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! SISTER!!!!! WHAT IS THAT BROWN THING ATTACKING THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD!?!?!?!?!??! IT ATE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!