Sunday, October 25, 2009

A little more than just a new week...

After today I'll be done with all these stupid exams! That means, no more Fashion History class, and no more Math class, only German left. Which in turn means a lot lot lot of time to lazy around, and everyone knooows there's nothing i love more than lazying around. Except maybe getting new things... I might do some of that too though, I still have around 500kr left of my "Winterwear birthday money", and I'm thinking I might invest it in a knitted cardi. It is awful cold. Not cold enough for snow yet unfortunately but on Friday while I was biking to class I noticed how beautiful it was with all the fall-leaves on the street, almost completely yellow :) I don't know, it just feels like after next week everything is going to be different... moving, only having one class, winter coming... it feels like the beginning of something :) I just don't know what yet!

No comments: