Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally...a new blog-post!

Here are some pictures of "my" new cats. They're not actually mine, I'm sort of a foster home for them, they're two cats from the Cat-saving organization i work for. And they both need special food. Nerina, who is the black one, has allergies and Righina, the striped one is obese and needs to lose some serious weight. Which hopefully I'm going to help her do! Anyways, here come the pictures!

Here they are, Nerina to the left and Righina to the right.


Nerina is looking out the window... and trying to eat my plants!


Righina is modelling, she's gorgeous!


Righina jumped into the bathtub.. I though this was a good representation of how big she is!


3 comments:

Anna of Dallas said...

You should write about working at the Cathouse too in your profile. I think you spend a LOT of time there.

Charlene said...

You're supposed to comment about Nerina and Righina you turd! This is THEIR post!

And fine, maybe i will. And you should write a post to all your Swedish-blog readers about adopting from us.

Anna of Dallas said...

Righina has a really cute face, too bad she got so fat. I hope you can help her.