Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Plans for today... and a few days ahead :)

Well, I usually end up planning a few days at a time, because I mostly live at my boyfriends house, and have to pack for about 3days when I'm home. Tonight I have class (Modets Idehistoria) from 5pm-8pm, but I have som errands to run before that so Isaac is coming over to help me get all my stuff home to his house.

First on the list is voting for the... church council? Or something like that... I got a ballot and both my Grandmother and my "house-mom" think I should vote so I figured what the hell. After that I'm heading over to the gas station(!?!?!?) to pick up my school books (FINALLY!). Theeen I have to go to the bank and register my bank account with CSN so I can get money from the government for studying. After that it's either shop around town a little or go straigt to class... not sure what time I'll get done with all the other stuff. I have to remember to pack my water bottle and some snacks though cause I always get insanely hungry/thirsty in that class..... I guess I'm just used to my mom packing snacks for school :(

Tomorrow I have German class sometime around the middle of the day I think, and other than that I don't have anything major planned... hang out with Isaac I guess, I'm sleeping over there tonight :) But THURSDAY! Thursday is my biirthdaayyyy, so I'm gonna wake up early and have a mini celebration with Isaac, and then chill at his house while he's at school, and then around 4pm I'm meeting my frickin cool cousin Alex at the busstation to head down to Malmo to spend the evening with the grandparent. And we're having my favorite food for dinner, that's right, PIZZA. Yum :):) We WOULD have something "proper" like Fishcasserole but my grandparents are coming home from a mini-vacation around 4:30 so there's not really any time to cook.

That's my plans for the week so far! :D I'm also considering investing in a waffle iron cause neither Isaac's family or Madde (my housing-mom) has one... and I love waffles... but I'll have to asses my economy first. I think it should be fine considering I get CSN money like... by the end of this week I think...

Okay okay, enough for now. I'll tryy to remember to write more later :)

2 comments:

Anna of Dallas said...

Talking about German, I talked to Frau yesterday and also to Mrs. Forte who is very happy for the sand she received. They both asked about you.

Charlene said...

I see, well tell them Hi :)